viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

Unit 1 Intro Reading

Here you have the reading text from Unit 1 with Audio. Don't forguet to look for words you don't know and to make the exercises in the sheet


Unit 1 Reading by suzanshin on GoAnimate

Cartoon Maker - Powered by GoAnimate.


Tom: Hello! Good Morning.

Aditi: Good Morning! How are you?

Tom: Fine! It’s free here?

Aditi: Sure! What’s your name?

Tom: My name is Tom. And yours?

Aditi: Aditi. Nice to meet you

Tom: Nice to meet you too! Where are you from Aditi?

Aditi: I’m from India. This is my first day in this school

Tom: It’s mine too! My family moved recently to this city, so I don’t know much people

Aditi: Me neither. Anyway, people in this class seems to be cool… See, the teacher is coming.

Tom: What do we have now?

Aditi: English

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario