domingo, 8 de julio de 2012

Unit 2 Intro Reading

Here's the intro reading exercise audio from unit 2. Make sure that you understand all words when you listen to it.

Unit 2 Intro Listening by suzanshin on GoAnimate

Create Video - Powered by GoAnimate.

Here you have the text to follow. Don't forguet to make all the exercises of the sheet


Aditi: Hey Tom! What have you got there?

Tom: I have got a basketball ball. Do you want to play?

Aditi: Not really Tom, I have got no real interest in basketball, or sports at all.

Tom What do you like to do Aditi?

Aditi: I like reading books, watching movies and going for a walk to the park

Tom: Do you like making photos?

Aditi: Yes, I like it a lot, I specially like photographing landscapes

Tom: Me too, I am very interested in photography

Aditi: Seriously? That’s great

Tom: Guess what? I think we can go to the park for a while. There’s a basketball court there and nice places to make photos
Aditi: hey, that’s a fantastic idea!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario